Rapidrecon is hiring a back-end developer and UNIX administrator
Join a distributed team supporting, maintaining and developing Rapid Recon software.
We are looking for a remote, full-time, back-end developer and UNIX administrator.
- With your UNIX knowledge you will help us grow our cloud solution to accommodate more customers and improve our security and reliability.
- You will perform systems administration, schedule backups, perform schema management, build data imports and exports.
- With your back-end developer knowledge you will write new app features. You will write SQL and RPC’s to serve data to our web application, to mobile apps and to customer API's with MySQL.
- Along with the rest of the team, you will maintain the systems and support our customers and company staff.
At this time we use Amazon AWS, Ubuntu, MySQL, Apache (w/ Mod Rewrite), GIT, FTP, SSH, SENDMAIL, BASH, DataMoves (proprietary), and Twilio.
Additional skills and experience
- Familiarity with front end technologies is helpful: HTML5/CSS/JS, JSON and jQuery.
- Familiarity with the automotive dealership software industry a plus.
- Knowledge identifying server bottlenecks and optimizing server performance is important.
- Experience converting web applications from HTTP to HTTPS is a plus.
How to apply or for more information
Please submit your resume or questions to Josh@RapidRecon.com
Rapid Recon is hiring for this position immediately.